Friday, January 9, 2015

I've Come Past The Point Of No Return

I've realized for a long time that God has blessed me with special gifts.  In fact, God has blessed all of us with gifts.  Many people just do not know what they are yet.  They have not tapped into that special place.  And that special place is closer than we think which is the heart.  Whatever is in our hearts to do, we should do as long as it is putting goodness into the world,  No matter how daunting getting there may seem.

Many people had dreams, which our gifts from God that they decided to not pursue because of someone telling them that their dream would not work.  Well who gave that individual the right to damper someone's dream and someone's hope of what he/she loves or what he/she loves to do.  For those individuals, we can only hope that they too find their dreams which have been buried deep in their hearts.

People have told me before that certain dreams would not work or come to past or maybe I'm reaching too high but I don't pay much attention to that because I know what's in my heart.  Often times, we give up too soon, so easily without fighting the good fight and digging heels deep.  There are people who worked on their dreams for 5 years to see them come to fruition that 6th year.  The point is that they did not give up.  No one ever said it would be easy getting there but those challenges, heartbreaks, disappointments are what mold us to be stronger, to be smarter, to be fearless...  No sense in complaining about not being there yet, that does nothing but invites complacency, fear, and doubt into your heart to rest and meander on top of your dreams.

I've come past the point of no return which means I really don't care what people think or what people have to say about my dreams or about my actions to get to my dreams because they are..... my dreams and this is.... my heart.  And whatever God put in my heart to do,  I'm going to do it.  I will take action to show God that I have faith behind my gifts that has been giving to me.  I know many more great things will happen because God has done amazing things already in my life and continues to bless me everyday. We have an almighty, limitless God that can do all things why put limitations on our lives.

One quote that I absolutely love from the book "The Alchemist" by Paul Coelho, gave me an Aha moment,  "And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it".  Now that's powerful!

Whether you are a believer or not,  know that the Universe has your back.  Also remember whatever you put out into the Universe comes back 2 fold, whether good or not so good.  It always come back.

Go do something great! Go give out the goodness of your gifts into the world!  Find your dreams! Dreams ignite our soul! By simply being you, you can change someone's life!

Peace, Happiness and Much Love. VerronicaM






No comments:

Post a Comment